Microwave dielectric constant of PMMA

Dear experts,

does anybody of you know where to find information on the (complex) dielectric constant of Polymethylmetacrylate (also known as acrylic glass or Plexiglas) in the frequency range from 10 to 100 GHz?

If yes I'd be happy about any comment...

P.S.: I'm also interested in the dielectic constants of other polymers in this frequency range.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Galaxor.

Reply to
galaxor