Microwave foaming

Please,

I already asked for additives to blend with PP to realize a foaming operation using microwaves. I forget your answers.

I know it need to create electronic conductivity in the polymer matrix.

One solution could be: ''PP + blowing agent'' + Carbon black, result is not so good.

Some others additives to replace carbon black or in addition with carbon black ????? (metallic powder?)

Thanks in advance.

snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr

Reply to
fnelias