Blend

Hi, I have problem to create a simple blend like a pyramid, in which number of vertex of second section is not the same of the second one. Can you help me?

Reply to
Attilio

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

You can use 'divide' in geom tools to break entities into more elements so you have the same number in each section, or, if the sections are 'smooth' (consist entirely of tangent entities) you can create approximate composite curves through them, which only have 1 element, although you have to make sure the start point and direction of each one is somewhere comparible or your resulting sections will look like a corkscrew on acid.

Reply to
John Wade

I try to do it, but when I choose "parallel section" it says that "number of entities must be equals" and when I choose "general section" the section Feature Tools is not active. It's so difficult to create a pyramid? Thank you for your attention.

"David Janes" ha scritto nel messaggio news:mWKYb.1172$8l1.296@okepread04...

Reply to
Attilio

David Janes