Product View Express - doesn't let me DL iges files

Has anyone else encountered this?

Last week I was unable to download iges files from McMaster Carr and had no idea what was causing it.

Recently I was trying to download a part file from Lee Spring. It defaulted to PVE and said no graphic info avail. I called Lee Spring and they were able to download it. (I thought that maybe PVE was embedded in their website.)

So I uninstall Product View Express and the part file downloads with no problem.

NOW I'm able to download iges files from McMaster Carr that I wasn't able to with the program in place.

Is PVE supposed to be able to read iges files? Why would it block my ability to download them?

Thanks Mike

Reply to
Pinbuoy