Plutonium polymers almost indestructible

I made Plutonium polymers which are almost indestructible and which glow in the dark.

Unfortunately I now have cancer and I´ll die in 45 minutes.

Reply to
Stan J. Lefosi

Using plutonium to ionically crosslink polyacrylic acid would have some potential use as a SAP (super absorbing polymer) in disposable diapers. The diaper would glow in the dark as you discovered, but any urine would quench the light, thus making it possible for parents to see if the baby's diaper is wet in the middle of the night without having to wake the child!

John

Speaking of ions: A cation walks into a bar looking down in the dumps. The bartender says "Hey pal, why so glum?" The cation says "I've lost an electron and I can't find it anywhere". The bartender looks closely at the cation and says "You look fine to me. Are you sure you lost an electron?" The cation replies "I'm positive".

Reply to
John Spevacek

Also, if you make up the babys formla with heavy water, the controlled fission will heat up the daiper and dry it off, as well as kill off any bacteria. The no-change solution?

Winston

Reply to
Winston Wombat