Poll for New PIB Gasoline dabate?

I have been getting what I wanted from this forum. I joined it to get a debate going about PIB in gasoline by polymer scientists. You are a credible source for me to reference on this topic. I was poisoned by MTBE polluted groundwater. I became sensitive to breathing exhaust fumes that came form it. I already knew about PIB when this happened.

The facts you are told about MTBE and ethanol in gasoline are not what bares out in reality when they are used in the nations gasoline. Using PIB would provide the actual benefits that are promised from other additives. I know the background of this story better than anyone in the country. I have fought for years to get PIB added to gasoline and rid of the other additives. I had a great deal to do with getting rid of MTBE. But ethanol is no solution. PIB is.

My intent on joining this forum was to get a positive debate about PIB in gasoline established here in this forum to refer others to. However it seems, and I mean no disrespect by pointing this out, scientists are not big on telling someone without their level of academic credentials they are right. When I provide the facts politely, I get no response or get told I don't know what I am talking about. But if I antagonize debate from a half-wit position, you point out I am wrong by offering the same facts I was pointing out in the first place. So now you have validated much of what I wanted but it is still on a forum string where everyone is being rude so it doesn't give me much to work with.

What I propose is that I start a new string and tell you my story. Please respect that all the facts you are reporting as arguments against me now are part of my original stories in this forum that no one believed. It seems you are willing to find me wrong but not willing to agree with me when I am right. But now I am asking for respect. You would assume that I have the same for you or I wouldn't being here trying to get your opinion.

I am not trying to debate you as scientists. I would encourage you not to debate me as an activts/investgator/writer. I have written a book on the political aspects of this topic and my personal story. If you ask me to validate any claim I make, I will be happy to do so. I can also assure that if you give me a fair chance in a debate, that I can teach you some valuable information while also creating a forum that I can use to help get PIB research done by the DOE and EPA, and then have it added to gasoline worldwide replacing ethanol and MTBE. If you think that is a grandiose statement, please ask me to validate it in a respectful manner so when I do, it comes across to whomever reads to discussion as worthy of their attention instead of like a bunch of political adds for candidates running for congress that does nothing but chase voters away from the polls.

If you give me a positive response to this request, I will begin a new thread.

Reply to
Bobby