Hi there, I just found this group and am glad that I can finally ask advice that's been nagging away in the back of my grey matter for a long time!
I work a lot with Polymer Clay and I am hoping someone can give me some safety advice. I also hope that I'm in the right place to ask this!
I have read, contrary to the manufacturers' instructions, that it is extremely dangerous and should not be cured in an oven which is used for cooking, and that its fumes are highly toxic, even when it isn't burnt. Now I don't know what to think! Anyone able to put my mind at rest?
Many thanks indeed!