Polypropylene

I have been looking for a polypropylene that is nucleated, has a melt flow rate of 35 g/10min, a density about 0.9 g/cm^3, not antistat, and used for injection molding. That is approved by the FDA. Are there any recommendations. I have been searching the net for a few days and have found a couple that meet these criteria. Two made by Dow and two made by Huntsman. Thanks for the tips.

Reply to
trl

I'm looking for a nucleated polypropylene that is nucleated, not anitstat,and has a melt flow rate of 35 g/10min, and a density of 0.9.

Reply to
trl