Pore size or Porosity control in Gelatine Sponge

I am looking for a method to control pore size in manufacturing gelatine sponge.

If any body out there can help me

Thanks Devang

Reply to
devang

Crosslink density and polymer concentration are the key factors, with temperature likely coming a distant second. You could also have some fun playing with nonsolvents in the mixture.

John Aspen Research, -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek

? 2006?10?31????UTC

+8??7?05?05??devang ??

========================= ========================= ========================= ==== Hi Devang,

We can help you for pore size controlling in manufacturing. We offer pore s ize analysis instruments such as V-Sorb 2800(surface area and pore size), V

-Sorb 2800P(micropore analysis availble), V-Sorb 2800TP(two stations with t urbo molecular pump), V-Sorb 4800P(four stations). Pls check our web: www.j inaipu.com or email to me at snipped-for-privacy@app-one.com.cn or call us at 0086-182100

09838. Following are our introduction:

Gold APP Instruments, expert in surface area and porosimetry analyzer, is a high technology and originality corporation located in Zhongguancun, Beiji ng High-tech Industry Zone, where gathered numerous national famous univers ities and research laboratories. Corporation originates and serves the Chin a weapons system, relies on advantages of local talented human resource and weapons system technology and devotes into scientific instruments? development, production and sale. With closely cooperation with weapons sy stem and reference from overseas developed technology, Gold APP had built a well-known brand in weapons and civil industries. To research and develop fully-auto and intelligent analytical laboratory instruments, provide inter national standard, high cost performance and state-of-the-art instruments f or R&D institutions and manufacturing enterprises are our unchanged mission .

Gold APP analyzers cover F-Sorb X400 series based on dynamic nitrogen adsor ption and V-Sorb X800 series rely on static volumetric nitrogen adsorption for surface area and pore size analysis. Further, an extremely sophisticate d high pressure gas sorption H-Sorb 2600 and the revolutionary true density analyzer G-DenPyc 2900 left other components far behind. Gold APP? s scientists have revolutionized measurement techniques and designed instru mentation to enable the accurate, precise, and reliable characterization of powdered and porous materials: battery and fuel cell materials, heterogene ous catalysts, pharmaceuticals, ceramics, carbons, zeolites, projectile pro pellant, cosmetics, aerospace, nanotubes, medical implants, pigments and fo odstuffs, indeed any solid whose performance depends on some interaction wi th its surroundings through its surface.

All series of instruments had approved by ISO9001, national calibration cer tificate etc. these make it hold the biggest market share in China from yea r of 2008. The driving force of our corporation is to research and provide top performance, competitive price instruments of unmatched precision and u tility. Additionally, Gold APP had built a high reputation with domestic an d international users because of the high quality products and excellent cu stomer services.

Currently, dealers, distributors, agents, wholesalers are recruiting. If yo u interest or deem your country has a big and unexplored market, pls. let u s know. Thanks!

For more details, pls. contact us: Web:

Email: snipped-for-privacy@app-one.com.cn Tel.: 86-10-82133318 #810 Mobile: 86-18210009838 MSN: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com Skype: Gold-APP-Instruments

Reply to
hao.andy1987