PTFE processes (and G-process)

Hello,

I'm looking for some informations about PTFE: first of all I'm searching a flowsheet diagram of TFE/PTFE compound, then informations about a "new" process called "Process G"

Does someone have any documents about that ?

Best regards.

Reply to
BrunoH

Google the terms "teflon" and "polymerization" and there will be a multitude of useful sites.

The link that you provided states that "Process G" is proprietary, meaning that they will not discuss it outside the company.

John Aspen Research, -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek