questions about transparent inherently dissipative shees for vacuum forming trays

Some of my customers are looking for transparent inherently
dissipative sheets for vacuum forming trays. The S.R. should be less
than 10^6ohms. PS based material. They prefer to extrude sheets without
dissipative coating.
As I know, there are some famous compound suppliers in the world such
as Premix Oy, but some of them only supply inherently dissipative
compound with semi-transparent property.
So how should I solve this problems to the customer?
Reply to
jenny.jin.xu

Site Timeline

  • Hello, I would like receive some information about polyacetal. Any kind of info...

    ⚗ Polymers