questions about transparent inherently dissipative shees for vacuum forming trays

Some of my customers are looking for transparent inherently dissipative sheets for vacuum forming trays. The S.R. should be less than 10^6ohms. PS based material. They prefer to extrude sheets without dissipative coating.

As I know, there are some famous compound suppliers in the world such as Premix Oy, but some of them only supply inherently dissipative compound with semi-transparent property.

So how should I solve this problems to the customer?

Reply to
jenny.jin.xu