Re: polymerization agent for novolac resin

The hardening agent normally used is hexamethyleentetramine. Heating will be needed to initiate the reaction. Success !

"Dev Null" schreef in bericht news:Xns93A8B5684E5EF77894A89C9@216.168.3.44...

Hello, > I want to polymerize some novolac resin (Shipley photoresist). I > know formaldehyde will work but I don't have any. Can anyone tell me > what other chemicals would work (I've got a lot of chemicals, just no > formaldehyde)? > > Thanks
Reply to
Bob

Thanks.

I have some hexamine tabs.