Vacuum sizing tank or Vacuum calibration table

It is me again. About our rigid PVC profile, they are using the Air cooling/sizing tables right now. The setup time of each profile is awful long and the product quality is not stable. I am think to bring the vacuum sizing tank to replace the air cooling/sizing table. Could you tell me what the vacuum calibraton table for? Do I need get the Vacuum calibration table and vacumm sizing tank together? Don't laugh me. I really don't know. How about the price? I know some company, such as RDN, Steerling, Conair and CDS etc. are manufacturing this kind of products. Could you give me some suggestion?

Reply to
Lily Liu

Most of those vendors are good (I have used RDN for years and know them well), but they are not process guys.

I am familiar with vacuum extrusion, but for tubing and tube related profiles. You may want to try your questions on

L Alpert

Using a vacuum calibator is critical if you are makinga complex profile. You won't be able to hold dimensions and shape without it. You should buy your vacuum tank at the same time as your table to ensure that it is large enough to pull the vacuum needed for your table.

By the way how is your extruder running? Did any of the advice we gave help?

Larry Effler

Reply to
Larry Effler