Boy 50 operation seminar

I am looking for a seminar or course on how to operate a Boy 50 injection molding machine. Anywhere in the world, as long as its in the month of nov
or december. Does anyone know of a good online training site as well. We are doing insert injection molding.
BCIT in burnaby bc, canada has a boy 50. they teach you everything about it.

nov
Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Dr. Boy GmbH & Co. KG Spritzgiessautomaten Postfach 12 50 Neschener Strae 6 D-53574 Neustadt Germany Tel. (02683)3070 Fax (02683)32771
About their training schedule see: http://www.dr-boy.de/englisch/epages/training.htm

nov