What can it be ?

I noticed during the injection process on the 3nd stage of injection
"packing". Some cracking sound like "nut cracking " coming out of the
tooling ,I can not detect any fault when I examine the tooling or the
moulded part . Can this sound indicate end of tooling life cycle or
machine tie bar giving way ? Does any members encounter this problem .
Thanks for advice
Best Wishes for the New Year 2010
Reply to
mowhoong