Error occured during the move data process

Hello,

Does anyone know why I keep getting this error when I try to upgrade from

2001 plus to 2003 sp3. I have tried to install 2003 by upgrading from the installed SW 2001 and I have also tried to completely uninstall 2001plus and reinstall 2003 from a clean slate. No luck. The error I receive is "error occurred during the move data process -2147418113"

Can anybody make a recommendation? If so, can you please respond here or to my email. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks

This may be worth a try, Copy the cd's to the hard disk, (if yours is big enough!), and try installing from there. I had a similar problem with disk two, not reading correctly from the internal Cdrom drive on any machine but read ok from an external usb2 Cdrom!!

Pete

Reply to
pete

Reply to
kellnerp

I am running Windows 2000 Prof. on a P3 with 1.0Ghz and 1.0G of ram. Thanks for your reply

replying to D, Roysul Hoque wrote: an error occurred during the move data process 2147418113

Reply to
Roysul Hoque

replying to D, Roysul Hoque wrote: an error occurred during the move data process 2147418113

Reply to
Roysul Hoque

Are people still on 2003 version? Didn't they release software after that?

Reply to
Pankaj Jangid