What is the Dow Rheology Inex(DRI)?

Dear everyone

Do you happen to know about Dow Rheology Inex(DRI)? Please inform me about that and articles involved.

Thank you

Reply to
hyh

A small typo: it's the Dow Rheology Index.

US Patent application 2005/0004314 has a semi-detailed description of the DRI in paragraphs 27,28 and 29, as well as citations to the published literature (They're from the '93 and '94 ANTEC meetings. I might have a copy of these proceedings in our library.) The application also cites a published patent with more information US

6,114,486. You can access the application and the patent at either
or
You have to register (free) for the second site, but you can then get a nice pdf file of the documents. The US PTO site limits you to just a html page, which I personally find much more difficult to read and does not have the illustrations.

John Aspen Research, -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek

The Dow Rheology Index (DRI) was introduced at the SPE Antec in 1994. Perhaps you can get your hands on a copy of the following paper:

"DOW Rheology Index (DRI) for insite technology polyolefins (ITP): Unique structure-processing relationship" by Lai S., T.A.Plumley, T.I.Butler, G.W.Knight and C.I.Kao, SPE Antec Technology Papers, 40, 1814-1815 (1994)

If not, perhaps you want to read the follow> Dear everyone

Reply to
Rolf Wissmann