Please help me about quantatitive analysis by using FT-NMR for polymers

Hello! everyone
I would like to know content of vinylidene double bond in
Polyisobutene.
I don't know how can measure the content.
So, Please inform me about quantatitive analysis method by using FT-
NMR for polymers
and documents or articles invoved.
Thank you
Reply to
hyh
Below are a few NMR-related links, some of which require (free) registration, to find the answer yourself ...
NMR-Basics ----------
NMR-Databases & Searches ------------------------
NMR-Software ------------
Hello! everyone
Reply to
Rolf Wissmann

Site Timeline

  • We are a manufacture of PVDC coating film in China. Our products including BOPP...

    ⚗ Polymers