Please help me about quantatitive analysis by using FT-NMR for polymers

Hello! everyone

I would like to know content of vinylidene double bond in Polyisobutene. I don't know how can measure the content.

So, Please inform me about quantatitive analysis method by using FT- NMR for polymers and documents or articles invoved.

Thank you

Reply to
hyh

Below are a few NMR-related links, some of which require (free) registration, to find the answer yourself ...

NMR-Basics

NMR-Databases & Searches

Hello! everyone

Reply to