Anti-blocking agents

Since these people have been flooding our site with their (presumably) coded messages, I assume they can make use of the free space, and that their messages require such a space to be effective. So I thought I would try a few postings, and see whether it gives them any trouble decoding their messages, to discourage them from abusing our space. I will continue to do this until someone tells me otherwise (ng owners, moderators or someone in charge).

Reply to
Colin Cook

Since these people have been flooding our site with their (presumably) coded messages, I assume they can make use of the free space, and that their messages require such a space to be effective. So I thought I would try a few postings, and see whether it gives them any trouble decoding their messages, to discourage them from abusing our space. I will continue to do this until someone tells me otherwise (ng owners, moderators or someone in charge).

Reply to
Colin Cook

Doubt if it will do any good. Just look at sci.chem where sporge has been worse and there are frequent real postings.

Frank

Reply to
Frank

Frank wrote in news:ovCdnSS_BsqlYtDanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

...and here I thought that the thread would be about top-coat additives for overprint varnishes ;-)

DaveZ Atom Weaver

Reply to
atomweaver