cad draw of con-rod

Hy I'm searching a cad draw (.dwg) of a connecting rod engine (Carrillo if it's possible). Can you help me? Thank's a lot. Sam

Reply to
Sam

Not that I can post, sorry. This stuff tends to be propriatory

"Sam Sam

Reply to
John Wade

They have a whole product catalogue online, part nos, dimensions, etc. and would be happy to help you out. Talk to them.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Good Idea, I met these guys in Stuttgart last year and they seemed very switched on.

Reply to
John Wade