config.pro

Hi all,

where can I find all config.pro option? Thanks Peter

Reply to
Peter Kulka

I best source I have for this info is (surprisingly :-> ) not PTC !

Use the config pro mentor that is free to download from

The one I downloaded is good for versions up to v2001

Peter Kulka wrote:

Reply to
Chris Gosnell

All of the config options can also be found in your pro/e loadpoint\text\config.ldb file. No explanation or descriptions of what they do, though.

Reply to
Bob Alexander

The Configuration Options manual has 99.9% of the config options listed with short descriptions. One can find the undocumented config options on PTCs website.

Chris

Reply to
Anonymous

Thanks all for your replies.

I received another email with this addres (it helped me):

go to utilities

click on the ONLINE UTILITIES

and you'll find config.pro options.

Peter