data and computer communications

any one has solution so plese email me

Reply to
shoaibkhur

any one has solution so plese email me Illiterate and brain dead, seeking a degree.... so how come I don't have one! Wow, could I be stupider than this rabble!?! Freakin' depressing.... ;-(= So, hey, thanks, Shoaib Khur, nice doin' business with the likes of your Royal PITA.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

Wow, could I be stupider than this rabble!?! Freakin' depressing.... ;-(=

Have a solution? to what? data and computer communications ? Yep sure. delete any data you may have, and don't ever try to communicate with a computer again.

Reply to
Stukalib