Drag and drop vs http-links

Hello!

I am trying to use the drag-and-drop functionality in Wildfire to add parts to my assembly. It works just fine as long as the parts are stored somewhere on my LAN or locally on my computer. BUT! When I try to drag-and-drop a part thats is pointed out with a http-link, pro/E think of it as a web page and open up the built in browser to open the link. I have tryed this by having a simlple html-page localy on my computer with some links that points out the parts with the UNC name format (\\servername\etc..), files locally on my C-harddrive and finally http-adresses. The first two formats works great but the http-links DOES NOT WORK!!

Is there anyone out there that has a solution or a clue how to work around this??

Please help me...

/Soon-to-be-bald-programmer

Reply to
Mattias