Radeon 9600 SE

: I am not sore, but Radeon 9600 PRO can be Tweaked with FreeFIREGL and it is : wery good. : Good idea, that might work, if it gets the card up the an X1 capability. Here are the cards that PTC says work well with their system:
I go to buy my next Pro/e system, this list goes with me. My formula is pretty simple: 40-50% of the budget goes to the graphics card. Nothing else makes as much of a difference with Pro/e re: crashes, freezes, glitches of all kinds, availability of extras such as those in the Visibility menu and especially, worry free drawings where stuff shows up that's supposed to show up.
HTH David Janes :
: > Does anybody know anything about the compatibility of this graphics card : > with ProE? : > TIA : > Andrea : > : > : : : --- : Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. : Checked by AVG anti-virus system
David Janes

Site Timeline