Electronic Components 3D.prt

Being a new ProE user, I want to built a library of 3D electronic
components. Is anyone knows where I can find all kind of 3D (.prt)
electronic components.
Thanks
Reply to
Denis
: Being a new ProE user, I want to built a library of 3D electronic : components. Is anyone knows where I can find all kind of 3D (.prt) : electronic components. : Thanks
I'm not sure if you realize what you're asking for. netCOMPONENTS, a large global electronic components database
, lists the following 'Current Statistics' from their database: 210 Billion+ Electronic Components 19 Million+ Line Items 1,600,000+ Page Views / Month 1,800+ Suppliers
Another that I saw had over 7300 IC chips from Texas Instruments alone. Every physical model ought to contain a couple paragraphs full of paramtric information to capture electrical and electronic circuit data as well as performance characteristics, physical composition, product codes, manufacturers, vendors, etc. Sounds like a lot of work, guess it would be worth a lot of money.
David Janes
begin 666 dtc.gif K1TE&.#EA`0`!`( ``/___P```"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$`0 ("1 $`.P`` ` end
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline