ATI graphic cards

Hi
Are there any problems with ATI-cards for ProE ?
Reply to
Magnus Lorin
Depends on which card and which processor and machine type. We had laptops that we made the manufacturer switch out the ATI cards for Nvidea ones.
Reply to
Ben Loosli
: Hi : : Are there any problems with ATI-cards for ProE ? : : Here's what PTC says about ATI cards:
You're free to ignore them, but there are more junk ATI cards for Pro/e than good ones, obviously, since only the XGL card qualifies. I have heard of cheaper cards that you could soft quadro to bring them OR their driver up to an XGL standard. But this is something you'd have to look into it. These people could probably tell you about it:
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes