Which Graphics Cards

We are in the process of upgrading: We've been using ATI graphics cards with mixed results. Presently which card on the market works best with AutoCad in
general and is full OpenGL an issue. Please don't recommend big budget workstation cards (the budget isn't there). Any help would be appreciated.
some specifics:
upgrading to P4 and WindowsXp with autocad version: 2004.

with
in