What is the best config to run ProeWildfire

Hello, I'm french and i have to install ProWildfire on a PC with graphic card : Gforce 4MX440 processeur : AMD xp2500+ hard disk: 120Go 7200rpm
RAM : 512 ddr 333 could you tell me if i have the good machine to run Proe or what i have to change
Thanks
: Hello, : I'm french and i have to install ProWildfire on a PC with : graphic card : Gforce 4MX440 : processeur : AMD xp2500+ : hard disk: 120Go 7200rpm : RAM : 512 ddr 333 : could you tell me if i have the good machine to run Proe or what i have to : change : If I were in the marketfor a new system, the first thing I'd do is to check the PTC.COM website. First check here for decertified graphics cards: http://www.ptc.com/partners/hardware/current/decerts.htm
Then check here for certified/approved systems. http://www.ptc.com/partners/hardware/current/proe.htm#cert
Also, if I were buying a new system, I'd budget about half the cost to pay for a top of the line graphics card. Yeah, seriously, $3000 for the workstation, $1500 for the graphics card. Nothing else makes the amount of difference that a good, trouble-free card makes vs. a card which does screwy things, including causing crashes. Nothing else in the system makes this kind of difference. So, check out that nVidia Gforce 4MX440, especially how it handles that basic Pro/e graphics foundation, OpenGL. The thing to find out is what OpenGL graphics support Pro/e needs. The current version of the OpenGL API is 1.4, according to SGI. Your card supports up to 1.3, but what does Pro/e need to run flawlessly. If you can find out, please post it here. It is, so far, an enormous mystery.
David Janes