Is there a way for Pro/Engineer to tell me the path of a part in my mechanism as I change the location of the ground point?

Is there a way for Pro/Engineer to tell me the path of a part in my mechanism as I change the location of the ground points? I need my part to avoid colliding with other parts in the assembly and I can't find a feature that will show me how my mechanism prototype works.

Reply to
Mark Klynn

I do not believe there is a way for Pro/E to provide the path for you, but you may be able to use an add-in called SyMech to help you with your problem. It allows you to see the path of any point on your part and the path updates automatically when you change your mechanism ground point locations.

Reply to
Alberto Campos