Format dissapears when I print...

My drawing format is on my screen but when I send it to the printer it doesn't show up on copy. Thanks in advance.

-Dan

Reply to
Dan

My drawing format is on my screen but when I send it to the printer it doesn't show up on copy. Thanks in advance. -Dan

Look in 'Configure', the 'Model' tab and make sure the box that says 'With format' is checked. Easy enough to miss.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes