I tried to Export the assembly from ProE Intralink workspace to Disk. But I got a message showing "An error occured on Import/Export." Do anyone help me to resolve this ?

Even I check the all dependencies everything looks good. All the sub components are exported with out any error. But Every time when i tried to export the assembly file , I get this message.