keep proe alive

If you are talking about the inactivity timeout parameter; you should be able to set it in the flexlm ptc.opt file (remove the parameter to set to infinity). Look in the installation guide under "License Management Software" for more info.
Reply to
Jeff Howard
Yes I'm talking about that. But I'd like to have something on my computer (a script) which keep proe for loosing the license, I cannot change the parameters because everybody will be set to infinity.
Reply to
Alain

Site Timeline