Wildfire - Zoom Window

In previous releases, ctrl lmb w/ the mouse stationary would open up a zoom window Has this been removed from WF?

Reply to
CKERIDES

Canadian

Boy no sh**. Wildfire sucks. Can't drive any more.

Reply to
Doug

What about users who have to work in WF and previous versions- daily?

Reply to
CKERIDES

Story of my life. I start in 2000i because I found the surface modeling better and easier to use and then move my work to 2001. My client uses Wildfire so when I need to make modifications I'm f***d. I have to use the WF POS and my I end up working 10-12 hours instead of 8 because of the new "easy to use" version. I tell you if I could switch to Unigraphics I would do it in a second. BTW my client is not happy either with WF but being part of a huge company they had to use WF. AFAIK the amount of complaints from them is accumulating on PTC's CS desk and they do nothing which is not a wise choice when dealing with a organization like this one . They tend to move slow but when they move , read switch to another platform , it is for good. Keep up the good work PTC and this way maybe will have the same destiny like the dinosaurs or Autodesk.

Reply to
Canadian

They use Pro/Fanity !!!!!!!!

C.Pham