Layer same as part

How to set WF2 that automatical crate layer with new part added to assembly. The layer must by have same name as new component.

thx

Reply to
mf

Add the following to your config.pro file ('Tools>Options') def_layer layer_assem_member comp_name 'def_layer' is the command to Pro/e to create a layer. 'layer_assem_member' tell Pro/e the type of layer. I believe in this case it creates it only in the assembly. 'comp_name' is an arbitrary name I gave the layer; you can call it anything, but no spaces. The layer comp_name will contain a new item for each component added. Hiding the layer will hide the components on it.

Reply to
David Janes