License borrow more than 9 days - WF3

I can only borrow a license for 9 days in Wildfire 3. I read that with WF3 that you could check out a license for 14 days but I can't get it to work. Any idea's?

Thanks

Reply to
Brooke

in

Supposedly there's an environment variable you can set PTC_MAX_BORROW_DAYS = 0-10 days (or possibly 0-14 days?)

Reply to
David Janes

I did set the variable to 14, but it still will only let me check a license out for 9 days. Without the variable the longest checkout allowed is five days.

Reply to
Brooke