Table for coordinates

Hello : I have a feature in which there are lot of holes in it which are in groups that means all of them doesnt share same pattern. I want to do dimensioning of it . Doing it in normal way will make the drawing very messy. I want to create a table in which there will be columns for hole number , x coordinate, y coordinate , diameter and depth. Is there any smart way of creating it instead of enering the dimesion (&addxxx) values in the table manually.

Thanks a lot for reading my topic.

Best Regards, Nilesh

Reply to
nileshborade

I don't know what you mean by different "groups" of holes or what makes them groups, but you should be able to create a hole table ('Tools>Hole table') to get the x/y coordinate information automatically filled in without a lot of manual input. There are several types; you may want to simply collect axes with the Find utility and use those to fill in your table. If you want the hole diameter, you may want to make a separate chart for each size, depending on what you mean by group.

Reply to
David Janes