lookup_inst help

I am just getting into using Program to customize assemblies. I was setting up the lookup_instance relation and found that it does not work with multi-level family tables. How can I do it?

Thanks

Reply to
Angelo MINATI

Execute Statements to pass the values down and then sub-lookup_inst functions to finalize your decisions.

BTW - check out p-Program at

- it is a graphical Pro/PROGRAM editor that even has a wizard for setting up lookup_inst functions and execute statements.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Bigelow