mirror a component

rel. 2001 Intralink 3.2
Is it possible to mirror a component with it's drawing, without merge
features?
Is it possible to mirror an assembly without creating components with merge
features?
Thanks,
Dave
Reply to
dakeb
I know that mirroring a component (an assembly function) produces a new part, but doesn't it give you, at the time, an option to do so by copying the 'associated drawings' (a check box orsomething)? Sorry I can't be more precise, but where I've seen this eludes me.
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline