mirror a component

rel. 2001 Intralink 3.2

Is it possible to mirror a component with it's drawing, without merge features?

Is it possible to mirror an assembly without creating components with merge features?

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
dakeb

I know that mirroring a component (an assembly function) produces a new part, but doesn't it give you, at the time, an option to do so by copying the 'associated drawings' (a check box orsomething)? Sorry I can't be more precise, but where I've seen this eludes me.

Reply to
David Janes