pro/e 2001 opengl dual monitor support.

I have been trying to run pro/e with dual monitors on windows 2000. If both monitors are enabled pro/e starts up using win32_gdi, which give a refresh rate somewhere around 1 or 2 fps. If I disable the second monitor before starting Pro/E, it runs with opengl and works wonderfully. I can enable the second monitor during the session and everything works fine. This is a pain and requires that I don't open any other workspaces, which I do quite often. Does anyone have a way around this? Thanks, Randy

Reply to
Randy K

I gave up on the dual monitor use. Pro/2000i worked great but not

2001 or WF. If you ever find out, forward it to me.
Reply to
william.e.davis

No problem whatsoever. Buy an SGI computer with dual channel display.

Reply to
hamei