Pro/E slow through network - Solved

I eventually realized what was slowing down my network performance of pro/E The solution was as simple as making a purge in all my network folders accessed by pro/E where I had tons of garbage of old parts. For the purpose I used spekan purge.

Reply to
alberto.caruso

Good to know, thanks for the update

Reply to
Polymer Man

If you get more than about 1000 trail files, Pro E pretty well stops working entirely.

Reply to
John Wade