Question in screenshooting

Hello again, group!

When designing a mechanism I have the possibility to drag a part, move=20=

the mechanism and take screenshots of the different positions. Every sho= t=20 gets named too. This is fine so far...

There is a button "make selected screenshot available in drawings"=20 either. Also fine... But how do I get this defined screenshots as views =

in drawing mode??!?- have searched for the right picks some hours and=20=

have given up.... :-))

Does anyone know?? ,-) The winner gets a pizza!! :-)))

Nikola/Austria/Europe/Earth/Solar System

Reply to
Nikola Dentschev

it will show show up as an exploded view. choose that option when creating a view. Send piza to yarraville,melbourne, Australia cheers Craig

When designing a mechanism I have the possibility to drag a part, move the mechanism and take screenshots of the different positions. Every shot gets named too. This is fine so far...

There is a button "make selected screenshot available in drawings" either. Also fine... But how do I get this defined screenshots as views in drawing mode??!?- have searched for the right picks some hours and have given up.... :-))

Does anyone know?? ,-) The winner gets a pizza!! :-)))

Nikola/Austria/Europe/Earth/Solar System

Reply to
craig stevens

Thanks, Craig and thanks, Nikola for asking. I wondered about that too.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes