Controlling when ProE validates the mechanism?

Is there anyway to stop ProE from checking whether the connections are possible for any little thing I do. I am working on a hydraulic excavator project for school and the connections take about 15-20 seconds just to refresh, and it really makes it almost impossible for me to setup the animation. So is there any way to control when Pro/E validates the mechanism?

Thank You

Reply to
XNP