Controlling when ProE validates the mechanism?

Is there anyway to stop ProE from checking whether the connections are
possible for any little thing I do. I am working on a hydraulic excavator
project for school and the connections take about 15-20 seconds just to
refresh, and it really makes it almost impossible for me to setup the
animation. So is there any way to control when Pro/E validates the
mechanism?
Thank You
Reply to
XNP
: Is there anyway to stop ProE from checking whether the connections are : possible for any little thing I do. I am working on a hydraulic excavator : project for school and the connections take about 15-20 seconds just to : refresh, and it really makes it almost impossible for me to setup the : animation. So is there any way to control when Pro/E validates the : mechanism? : Don't mess with Pro/e settings, your graphics system is goofed, probably drivers. I'm on a Toshiba laptop with only 16megs of video memory, 1 Ghz processor, 384M of RAM (not overpowered, for Pro/e, not by country mile) but the operation you describe takes about a second. First, try updating your drivers, then check to make sure you're using OpenGL graphics: config.pro option 'graphics' and set to 'opengl'.
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline