Re: import problem autodesk to proe

Thank you, Liek Lam (and dakeb). Ever so often, I learn something from this news group.

David Janes

answer from Liek Lam:- > > redefine the import feature and delete the unwanted items > Here's how : > > Feature | redefine | and select import feature > > Heal geometry | delete | check boxes of items you want to delete UNCHECK > > SURFACES !! > > select item | pick many > > done | done | done | done | done | done | done > > > > I have received an Autodesk 3D IGES file from a supplier, but when I > import > > it into ProE, I get the solid model, plus a wireframe of the same thing > some > > distance away. Anyone know why, and how to fix it? > > > > Dave > > > > > >
Reply to
David Janes