second dimension

I have two sheets to my drawing, one for internal use, one for the customer. The first sheet contains lots of shown dimensions. Is there any way to place the SAME [shown] dimensions on the second sheet while still retaining the dimension on the first sheet? I know how to create an inserted dimension on the second sheet but this isn't what I want. Thanks Rich.

Reply to
Rich Lewis

Might be better to create two drawings of the same model, rather than two sheets of the same drawing to achieve what you want.

Dave

Reply to
dakeb

You can double dimension in the model which gives you multiple dimensions you can show. Otherwise, 1 demension, 1 appearance. Quite a good rule.

But I'd recommend created dimensions.

Reply to
John Wade

What a great idea ~ some real Windows features in Pro/e. Admittedly, it's not a Windows program, but while it's trying to seem Windowsish, it could do things like this and make it possible to copy a view and/or dimensions, instead of simply shifting them around to the 'correct' view. But, sadly, in answer to your question, the answer is no. Shown in one view, denied in all others.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

What I'd like to see is the ability to copy a view too.

Reply to
Gra-gra