shade quality

Robert schrieb:
quite nice an idea ... I have been looking for this for years!
In the mean time, I helped myself out simply with a mapkey. If there were a mechanism to execute it after program start automatically through some 'pro.rc' would be very helpful.
But AFAIK there is no such thing.
Reply to
Walther Mathieu
Open your start part, set desired shade quality, save and use. Lots of other things can be set this way, as well.
David Janes
Reply to
janes

Site Timeline