shade quality

is there a config.pro setting to set shading quality from 3 to 10? thanks

Reply to
Robert

Robert schrieb:

quite nice an idea ... I have been looking for this for years!

In the mean time, I helped myself out simply with a mapkey. If there were a mechanism to execute it after program start automatically through some 'pro.rc' would be very helpful.

But AFAIK there is no such thing.

Reply to
Walther Mathieu

Open your start part, set desired shade quality, save and use. Lots of other things can be set this way, as well.

David Janes

Reply to
janes