So who thought of this one for WF?

In 2001 you click on "open", you go straight to the working directory,
right? Well now you go to the last folder you opened from. I've just
wasted an hour because I was comparing a part with an earlier number,
which I thought was 20 minutes old but was taken from the folder the
next level up and was a couple of days older. Couldn't work out why the
pivot was a different diameter.
Whatever waterhead at PTC thought of that, I have a good job for them.
They can stand out the front of Walmart and say hello to everybody that
come in for their Thanksgiving turkeys. Thanks and take a cart.
Reply to
graminator
Thanks Ben, this one has annoyed me in the past too, just not enought to bother looking up how to fix it. Now I don't need to.
Reply to
John Wade

Site Timeline