Symbols next to the features in the model tree?

I just start with Wildfire 3.0 M040 and I have noticed some new symbols next to the features in the model tree? Where can I find out what they mean?

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
sws

I just start with Wildfire 3.0 M040 and I have noticed some new symbols next to the features in the model tree? Where can I find out what they mean?

Thanks, Steve

I've seen this information in 'Help>Fundamentals', can't point to the exact spot but someplace under interface or do a search for 'tree' or 'model tree'.

You could also try the website by clicking open the browser with no files open. You should get this page and be able to locate the 'What's New in WF 3' file that you can search. It's a good thing to review, in any case.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes