what about trying a Chinese Rapid Prototyping Company

Dobetter Precision Model, Ltd. was founded in 1998. We are one of leading manufacturer engaging in rapid modeling (Rapid Prototyping, RP)
in China.
Our Mission is to provide the best quality model for your idea and help you to catch the opportunities in the market.
http://www.dobettermodel.com /