What is the absolute Best Graphics Card for Pro/E, FreeForm and SolidWorks?

We went with the Nvidia Quadro Pro 1000
I have been tasked to find the BEST Graphics Card for Industrial Design. I don't know hardware.
Could you point me at a webpage? I just don't know where to look. My queries don't seem to find the results I want. Anything that discusses the difference between graphics cards is at least a year old.
We are running Windows 2000 Professional Pro/Engineer 2001 Pro/Intralink 3.2 FreeForm 6.0 SolidWorks 10.1
Any assistance you could offer would be greatly appreciated!! *<:o)
http://www6.tomshardware.com/graphic/20030916/index.html

queries
difference
PTC lists supported hardware at the following site: http://www.ptc.com/partners/hardware/current/support.htm