What is the absolute Best Graphics Card for Pro/E, FreeForm and SolidWorks?

We went with the Nvidia Quadro Pro 1000

I have been tasked to find the BEST Graphics Card for Industrial Design. I don't know hardware.

Could you point me at a webpage? I just don't know where to look. My queries don't seem to find the results I want. Anything that discusses the difference between graphics cards is at least a year old.

We are running Windows 2000 Professional Pro/Engineer 2001 Pro/Intralink 3.2 FreeForm 6.0 SolidWorks 10.1

Any assistance you could offer would be greatly appreciated!!

*
Reply to
amthyst826

"amthyst826" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
per

PTC lists supported hardware at the following site:

Doug

Reply to
Doug

OCUS ProE benchmark scores: