Where is the "note" option when creating parameters in WF1?

Greetings:
Before switching to WF1 build 2003410, one of my collegue create parameters in a startpart showing "note" in "type" column. However, I
am unable to find this in WF. All I have is Integer, Real number, String, Yes or No. Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance for your time and help.
John
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.sg wrote in message

John
As far as i can remenber i have never seen a parameter type called note in Pro/Engineer, to me it sounds like you should use the string type. Why they dont have a date type parameter is still a pussle to me! Hugo